20 June 2009

lawnmover man

Today I mowed a lawn for the first time in like a year. Cutting grass is one of my favorite pastimes for many reasons. When I am overly lazy/tired, all I need to do to get the blood flowing is fire up the mower and take it to town errr....the backyard. Landscaping generally engenders the sweet cocktail of brow sweat and freshly cut grass. A winning combination indeed.

Hmm...
They should seriously make that into a cologne for manly men.
Seriously.

In the event that I have had problems with false doctrine that week, all I do is imagine that each of the blades of grass is a misconstrued claim and I just chop them all up thousands at a time. Okay, maybe I don't really do that, but I COULD, and THAT'S the beauty of lawn mowing.

You should all try this out. Its summer, you got neighbors who have yards and mowers. You got the need for friendly service. You got to make it happen. Trust me.

1 comment:

Allison said...

What would you call such a "manly men"-targeted cologne? Too bad it doesn't already exist. They could have made a killing for Father's Day.