24 August 2009

Tall tales and classroom madness

So, today I was teaching about the New Jersey and the Virginia Plan, and philosophizing about the greatness of the Constitutional Convention. I was getting pretty into it, when before I know, it I am in the middle of a heated discussion of whether or not there is a McDonalds ball play pen in the US Capitol Building. No foolin. :)

Here is how we got started off on that glorious tangent.
















Sometimes I can't believe I was ever once a teenage boy.

5 comments:

Mel said...

This post makes me want to BE a teenage boy. Gosh I miss high school for this reason.

robinly said...

HA! This is everything I love. Thank you B to the Walker.

Ian said...

That conversation sounds eerily similar to some conversations we had in 207 and the Brown House.

Katie said...

Lovely diagram. So funny.

bryan said...

I agree with ian. Also, I graduated from BYU with a science degree, which means that I always like a good diagram or graph.