27 July 2010

china trip - Hong Kong

After spending a record 17 hours in the air, I finally landed in Hong Kong. Lovely town by most accounts, but the best part was that we had free housing (thanks Eric & Sarah!) at Discovery Bay. Here begins our photo documentations of the 2010 China adventure!


Off we go to epic awesomeness!


The fantastic view from our 17th floor room.



Night shot I took when I finally mastered the universal concepts of light, aperture, shutter speed, and Canon cameras.


Sam with quite possibly the cutest kids on the planet...depending on the planet.


Hong Kong dawns in the day our trip to the mainland commences.

2 comments:

The Hemenway's said...

cool, can't wait to see more and read about your adventures!!!!

Kathy said...

I'm going to see scenic overlooks from now on in a whole different light....a potential nap zone for my son... I was going to say "future resting place" but that just isn't right!