26 January 2009

interpret this one for me

Last night I had a dream.

I first went to the market to try and find some cheese that was on sale. I found some, but saw that it had been left out of the refrigerated section and was starting to get kinda nasty. But then I realized that my old buddy Richard lived in an apartment complex connected to the back of the store. As I dropped by to visit him, I realized he had the exact same bath towels as I did and didn't know which one I had brought. I was confused, but then settled on one because we were in a hurry. We then went to the beach with our friend Cole and had to pretend like we were plasma donors to the security guard before using the beach. We threw our things in this old shanty and were about to go surfing. As I got into the water I realized my glasses were missing and I saw some fuzzy black thing in the water. I reached into the sea and grasped my glasses victoriously.

Then I woke up.

Next time, I'll think twice before eating a few peanut butter sandwiches after 11:30pm.

2 comments:

robinly said...

Welcome to my life... not a bad start B Walker. I feel like it was a pretty vivid dream- descriptive, and many different places- and I'm glad it included a shanty.

Ashley said...

"Dreams say what they mean, but they don't say it in daytime language" -Gail Godwin

Ps... I also drink the juice from the container... it mortifies my mother.