16 May 2009

License to teach

So guess what,

I am a school teacher,

at a high school,

where I teach history,

and have the key to my own classroom.

ISN'T THAT NUTS??!!

I just finished the Cold War with my US History/World Civ class and the US Cabinet with my Government class.

I gave my first semester grade yesterday. He got an A-

Ummmmmm, so thats why I haven't been blogging a ton, or at all. Its because I actually am doing something productive and using my college degree for something other than a file separator.

More to come. Send me ?'s and I'll shoot out some answers.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I would ask some questions, but when we chatted in Utah I got most of the answers that I was interested in. If I think of any more, I'll let you know. Either way, keep up the good work as a teach'.

Anonymous said...

When did you get your teaching job? Do you love it?

Holly-O said...

yay! what school are you teaching at??

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

AWESOME! Isn't it great to use your degree? I'll be using my degree myself this summer. But I won't really be getting paid for it. :-)

bryan said...

Ah employment....something I plan to be without for years to come. What's the outlook for the fall?

Jessica Peterson said...

that's awesome! i just got back from amazing cali and it was beautiful.. almost could move there! hope all's well! =)

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Since when? I just saw you and you didn't say anything about that! Exciting though, I'm glad you are liking it.