24 February 2008

status: engaged

Hahaha, I had y'all there for a minute didn't I? I bet you were thinkin, "Walker's engaged?! Praise the heavens...miracles still occur...my faith is renewed." Nope. Although I assure you that miracles still happen (as briefly referred to in an earlier post), the heavens are still closed in regard to my marital status.
But NOT for my sister's!!!!

No more than 4 hours ago my sister became engaged to be married to a great guy she has been dating over the last year. Needless to say, I am very pleased with this new development.

Their story is a good one. Indeed, one could say it has the most perfect beginning of any relationship story: they first met at the drive-through of an In N' Out Burger in Southern California. I mean honestly, with a start like that, how could the relationship end any other way besides, "Happily ever after?"

If this event alone does not prove the divine qualities of my favorite fast-food institution, I don't know what would. Congratulations C+J!!

p.s. dont forget to send me an invitation :)

4 comments:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

hey, is this the guy I've heard about? :)

Mr. Walker said...

yes maam. the same.

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

That is awesome! I'm excited for her! :)

Lohra said...

The pirate?