25 February 2008

Technology rocks my socks

This morning I was at work, doing my thing when I had a great realization. I had just finished sending off an e-mail to a few new professional friends in Western Australia when I realized that I had just been in a three-way e-mail conversation with two people located half-way across the planet. And the exchange was free, took only a few minutes to complete, and gave me instant resources that I needed right away...all from Western Australia!

Think about it. If I told someone about this event 50 years ago, they would have said it was impossible. 100 years ago, they would have laughed. 250 years ago, they would have burned me at the stake for advocating witchcraft.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of technology.

1 comment:

bryan said...

The second paragraph of this post made me laugh at loud. Something about witchcraft always strikes me as funny for some reason.