31 October 2008

a small favor for Tuesday (Prop 8)

Alma 37:6-7 teaches us a profound principle that I am learning to trust more and more as my life rolls on.

If you read my blog, and know anyone besides me that is from California please do me a favor and place a phone call, e-mail, etc. to them and encourage them to vote in favor of Prop 8 this next Tuesday. Just a quick note/call to even the most casual of acquaintances can assist in helping to support this important measure. Feel free to refer them to my earlier posts or to protectmarriage.org, preservingmarriage.org, or any other forum that discusses this issue in an honest, open, and positive light. Remember to simply express your personal convictions and ask them to carefully weigh theirs and not be swayed by outside pressures that unjustly skew the matter.

It might be small, it might be simple, but it will be great!

Thanks, I owe you one.

No comments: